LAW ENFORCEMENT – INDIVIDUAL OFFICER PURCHASE
DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY, WE REQUEST THAT YOUR EMAIL OR PHONE INQUIRIES REGARDING YOUR ORDER ARE LIMITED TO 1 TO 2 EMAILS OR CALLS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS. WE ARE PROCESSING ORDERS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
1) Incomplete orders will NOT be accepted so please be sure to read the form in its entirety and include your FFL.
2) Multiple or continuous status checks on your order are discouraged. Our LE/MIL program department is long on task and short on time.
3) IOP program may be opened or closed without notice due to available inventory levels and current backlog.
4) Your credit card will NOT be charged until your order is shipped.
5) Gun orders may exceed 3 months and magazine orders may exceed 6 months from time of order due to extremely high demand.
- Sworn Law Enforcement (L.E.) officers, including State, County, & City
- Federal L.E. officers (FBI, US Marshal, DEA, etc.)
- Retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials, including Federal, State, County & City
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- Active military personnel-all branches
- National Guard personnel-all branches
- Military Reserve personnel-all branches
- Legitimately retired military veterans, with “retired” military I.D.
- Licensed Para-Medics and EMTs
- Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Fire Fighters (including volunteers) with appropriate I.D.
- Court Judges, Prosecuting Attorneys, and Officers of the Court
- LE and DOD Support Personnel with Agency Credentials
- Armed Private Security with State Certification / Licensing
- Honorably Discharged Military Personnel
- Armed Church Security Officer (With Church Security Firearms Certification)